The books I enjoy reading the most are realistic fiction and fantasy books. I experience many text-to-self and text-to-world connections when I read realistic fiction books, but I also like diving into imaginary worlds with fantasy books. I also read books in a series because I love how each book makes me long for the next. Some of my favorite authors are Eve Bunting, Patricia Polacco, Jerry Spinelli, Roald Dahl, and Rick Riodan.
I would like to get to know you as a reader. What types of books do you enjoy reading?
The books that interest me are funny books because they make me laugh. I also like realistic fiction because it is fiction one of my favorite and it can be true. One of my favorite authors is Gertrude Chandier Warner and Mary Pop Osborne.
ReplyDeleteI read all kinds of books like Geromino stilton and diary of a wimpy kid. My favorite Author is Jeff Kinney because he writes funny books. My favorite book is diary of a wimpy kid because it is funny
ReplyDeleteMy favorite book is the Magic Tree House. I like the author because his books are awsome!!! I like the first book the 17 book and the 2nd book of the Magic Tree House. Now this is my faorite book! I like then seris because I like when they go to an anventure!
ReplyDeleteI like to read series like Mike Lupica.I like dav pilcky because I think captain underpants is funny.
ReplyDeleteI like the series of Judy Blume books because
ReplyDeletetheir funny and insrasing.